- Pet friendly
- Heated Pool or Spa
- Gym / Wellness Centre
- Social Clubs / Activities
- BBQ area / Gardens
- Community Vege Garden
- Computer Room
- Mens Shed
- Shops nearby
- Golf course nearby
- Hospital nearby
- Village bus
- Aged care on-site
- Secure Access
- Manager on site
Special contact details
Please contact Frances Nicholls on 0419 333 427
About the property
- One bedroom unit offers a covetable edit of bespoke finishes with the ultimate in luxurious and sophiticated living
- Residence number 405 is private, spacious and light filled with particular attention given to the details such as high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows
- It features an open-plan kitchen with living and dining area that flows onto a balcony with beautiful pond and golf course views
- The living space boasts full width French style oak timber flooring, quality Caesarstone benchtop, custom designed kitchen joinery and is fitted with Miele appliances.
- The bedroom is fitted with wool blend carpet, large built-in wardrobe and an enuite bathroom
- The designer bathroom showcases high quality fittings with custom built joinery, Caesarstone vanity top, imported stone tiles and a walk-in shower
- Our adaptable design means that the residence can be modified over time to suit changing needs.
About the village
A life less ordinary
Cranbrook Residences which features 50 apartments opened with stage one in July 2017 with completion of the initial stage in November 2017, offering luxurious and sophisticated architectural designed apartments. This exclusive boutique residence has been positioned to envelop the Castle Hill Country Club golf course and is set around a central pond and courtyard. The beautifully landscaped grounds are fully accessible throughout the property via elegant walking paths. Tailored options are available to suit every lifestyle with one bedroom two bedroom, two bedroom plus study, three bedroom and extra large three bedroom residences set across boutique security buildings.
At the Centre of this enviable lifestyle is the Cafe overlooking a central courtyard and tranquil pool. It’s positioning creates a central hub to meet family and friends.
Also on site is a purpose-built cinema, a multi-purpose room, an arts and craft room, as well as a deck overlooking the pond or peaceful reflection.
A well-stocked library is available to enjoy at your leisure. The fitness centre allows you to take up yoga or work out.
Set amongst beautiful gardens you will find The Green, a BBQ and entertaining area ready to share with residents and your family.
Transport is available to take you to the local shopping centres.
Reflections, a state of the art Wellness Centre is located on site, featuring a hair and beauty salon and a hydrotherapy pool for aquatic physiotherapy.
Cranbrook Residences offers high quality inclusions and versatile living with breathtaking views of the gold course and manicured gardens.
Our security basement houses car parking and storage facilities. All residences are assessable by lifts and we are pet friendly!
A bespoke service
Be as active or as relaxed as you like and take advantage of the extensive range of lifestyle services at your fingertips. We offer unrivalled personal services from meal delivery, cleaning to handy jobs. We can also tailor a service that is responsive to your changing needs. If you need further support at home, we can arrange advice on your options such as private home care. We also day respite, priority respite or permanent accommodation next door at Bella Vista Gardens Aged Care residence if required which is co-located to Cranbrook Residences.
Your total wellbeing is our priority.
View more information about this village at: