- Pet friendly
- Clubhouse or Bar
- Social Clubs / Activities
- BBQ area / Gardens
- Community Vege Garden
- Snooker table/s
- Mens Shed
- Caravan / RV storage
- Shops nearby
- Hospital nearby
- Village bus
- Aged care on-site
- Manager on site
Special contact details
Please call Shorelle Greig on 0407 132 302 for more information on this property. Alternatively call 1800 786 325 or email us at email@example.com
About the property
Located within the 107 units of the Palmwoods Retirement Community, is a newly refurbished 2 bedroom 1 bathroom unit with rolling green pastures at your door step. Sit and relax under your back patio and enjoy a cuppa while listening and watching the native bird life flourish around you. Your brand new, easy to use kitchen makes it easy to entertain and whip up a gourmet meal.
Our homes have been thoughtfully designed to help you live in your own home for longer, with all the comforts needed for safe and easy living. Complimenting this lifestyle is our maintenance-free approach where the entire Village, including your garden and home facade, is taken care of for you by our onsite Village Manager. We look after everything from the cleaning of the Village Centre, through to landscaping and general external repairs.
Feel the breezes flow through your unit with North – South facing aspect. Picture sitting on your front porch with your breakfast in the morning sun, overlooking your luscious front lawn and fresh new low maintenance gardens.
The main bedroom and lounge are is also located on the North side of the unit bringing in that morning sun to your bedroom; Imagine waking up with the sun touching your toes. There is a feeling of warmth and welcoming upon entering the unit and it is ready for you to call it your new home.
Features of your new home:
- Beautifully refurbished units finished with tasteful neutral tones throughout, allowing you to add your personalized splash of colour.
- Open plan dining and living area which seamlessly flow to a paved outdoor area.
- Coloured and textured concrete paths around the perimeter of unit.
- Spacious kitchen complete with stone bench tops and an abundance of soft closing draws in lieu of cupboards.
- Brand new high quality cooktop and a Multi function Wall oven installed at a safe and convenient level.
- 2 bedrooms both including built-in wardrobes.
- Ceiling fans in the living room and bedrooms .
- Ergonomic handles, light switches and tapware.
- Adaptable and stylish designed bathroom.
- Epoxy flooring to garage floor.
- LED strip lighting under kitchen overhead cupboards.
- Discrete emergency call pendant alarms.
About the village
Our Palmwoods Retirement Community certainly has that country feel, with warm hospitality; wide open vista’s and views up to hinterland range. At the heart of this village is the Community Clubhouse that has a village calendar brimming with activities. Some of the most popular activities include gentle exercise sessions, games of table tennis, snooker and movie nights within the first class movie theatre. Consider joining in a team for indoor bowls in the afternoon that ends up with a round of Happy Hour. Or take a lazy dip in the outdoor heated resort style pool or join in the aqua aerobics. Plenty to keep your lifestyle healthy and active.
Sundale Ltd is a non for profit organization that has been established for over 50 years. Born and bred on the Sunshine Coast and passionately serving the community with our wide and varied services, Retirement Community sites and Residential Care facilities.
Some of the onsite features are:
- A customized designed deluxe movie theater
- Billiards Table and Tennis Table – for a social game amongst friends
- Library- where you can borrow books or just sit and have a quiet read
- Outdoor BBQ area and a resort style heated pool complete with ramps and hand rails for ease of use.
- Entertainment area
- Medical consulting suite for visiting health professionals. Ie. Massage therapist, podiatrist, Physiotherapist.
- Medication Prescription service, where you can drop off your scripts and your medications will be delivered to you the next day.
- Indoor dining and outdoor BBQ spaces
- Craft room
- Social & fitness classes
- Hair Dressing salon on site.
- A separate, complete Mens Shed is under construction on site.
- Dedicated Sundale bus and driver takes you on shopping bus trips weekly and a desirable destination once a month
- The local council bus services the village 4 times a day.
View more information about this village at:
About the location
Situated between the renowned Sunshine Coast Hinterland and the coasts pristine beaches, the Palmwoods Retirement Community offers you a relaxed country style retirement with coastal living advantages.
Our homes and vibrant village attract like minded retirees who enjoy a strong emphasis on keeping healthy & active while living within a hassle-free environment. The Palmwoods Retirement Community is Ideally located within a few minutes walk to shops, cafes and restaurants in the idyllic town village of Palmwoods.
Now you can enjoy retirement even more in these beautifully refurbished homes which are specifically designed to showcase the very best of Retirement living.
– 700 mtrs to the Palmwoods township
– 700 mtrs to Railway Station
– 8 km’s to Nambour
– 10 km’s to Sunshine Coast University hospital
– 16 km’s to Sunshine Plaza
– 17 km’s to the beach
– 19 km’s to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland