- Pet friendly
- Gym / Wellness Centre
- Clubhouse or Bar
- Social Clubs / Activities
- BBQ area / Gardens
- Community Vege Garden
- Computer Room
- Snooker table/s
- Shops nearby
- Golf course nearby
- Hospital nearby
- Village bus
- Manager on site
Special contact details
Please contact Donna Blackwell on 1300 884 784 for further information.
Open for inspection Fridays 11am.
About the property
This light airy villa, located near the Leisure Centre, has been architecturally designed for low maintenance living. The villa includes:
- 3 bedrooms
- a main bathroom and large ensuite
- spacious open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area
- designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a ducted range hood
- a dishwasher, microwave and dryer
- outdoor entertaining space
- garage with internal access
- solar power electricity
- double glazing
- monitored 24 on site emergency call staff and smoke alarm
- security screen doors
All our homes are built to adaptable housing standards and Livable Housing Australia GOLD standard.
About the community
Our new friendly village and modern leisure centre provide an array of facilities for our village residents. Neighbours know each other, and residents can enjoy the exceptional facilities tailor made for an active and enjoyable lifestyle. Nestled in the heart of the village, Bennet Lodge includes:
- lounge room with kitchen, fire place, TV and large deck
- first floor lounge with pool table and deck overlooking Mount Taylor
- a meeting room
- hair salon
- visiting practitioner room
Also nestled in the grounds beautifully landscaped gardens is a barbecue area and the flourishing community gardens for our residents to enjoy.
View more information about this community at:
About the location
Marigal Gardens is an over 55’s retirement village in the leafy suburb of Kambah, near Lake Tuggeranong and located close to public transport, local shops, doctors, a pharmacy and Kambah Adventure playground. Marigal Gardens is a short 8 minute drive to Tuggeranong Hyperdome and 14 minutes to The Canberra Hospital. It’s close proximity to Drakeford Drive (which becomes Tuggeranong Parkway) provides easy access to most of Canberra’s major attractions and town centre.