- Pet friendly
- Heated Pool or Spa
- Gym / Wellness Centre
- Clubhouse or Bar
- Social Clubs / Activities
- Dining Room / Restaurant
- BBQ area / Gardens
- Lawn Bowls
- Snooker table/s
- Mens Shed
- Caravan / RV storage
- Shops nearby
- Golf course nearby
- Hospital nearby
- Boat storage
- Village bus
- Manager on site
Special contact details
Please call Roger Chater JP PHF from LJ Hooker St Andrews on 0458 250 154 for more information on this property or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on this property is also available on the LJ Hooker St Andrews website.
About the property
A unique opportunity has presented itself to you in this beautifully maintained and established 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom & double garage Villa, being situated opposite the Clubhouse where you can enjoy the vibrant social life or a quiet cuppa with friends & neighbours.
The combination of position and layout of this villa makes it a rare find indeed. The villa features:
- 2 good size bedrooms – main with ensuite and split system air conditioning.
- Quiet study or craft room.
- Full size internal laundry (another rare feature of village living).
- Lounge/Dining Area with split system air conditioning.
- Good size kitchen adjacent to lounge/dining area.
- Quality Blanco kitchen appliances including gas cooktop, range hood, oven and full-size dishwasher, pantry and 1 ½ sinks.
- 24 hour emergency call system and mesh security doors front and back.
- Private, paved rear courtyard with covered entertainment area.
- Fly screens on all windows.
- Foxtel and Internet ready.
THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY SHOULD NOT BE MISSED!!
About the community
“RETIREMENT LIVING WITH A DIFFERENCE” – MAKE THE MOVE TO MACARTHUR GARDENS RETIREMENT VILLAGE!!
Centrally located in the heart of the Macarthur region, Macarthur Gardens Retirement Village is set within ten hectares of beautiful landscaped parks and gardens. It offers a vibrant community, beautiful award winning gardens and resort style facilities.
You can enjoy the facilities of the Clubhouse, Heated Indoor Swimming Pool, Village Bus and the Village is 100% Pet Friendly (conditions apply).
Social Activities include active social club, cards & movie sessions, Tai Chi, Arts & Crafts, General exercise classes, warm water classes in the indoor heated pool, day trips, table tennis, book club just to name a few.
View more information about this community at:
About the location
Macarthur Gardens Retirement Village has easy access to public transport with a bus stop at the front gate or easy access to Macarthur Railway Station via the shopping centre through the gate at the end of your street (approx. 200mtrs).
It is nestled on 10 hectares of beautifully landscaped parks and gardens, close to major shopping centres medical centres including Private & Public hospitals.