- Clubhouse or Bar
- Social Clubs / Activities
- BBQ area / Gardens
- Community Vege Garden
- Computer Room
- Beach nearby
- Shops nearby
- Golf course nearby
- Hospital nearby
- Manager on site
Special contact details
Please contact Esmat Osmani on (03) 9582 5400 or 0418 755 834 for further information.
Retirement Living Masterclass
Join us for a free information session covering everything you need to know about retirement living. Thursday 5 December 2019 | 2.00pm – 3.30pm. Come meet our residents and enjoy complimentary afternoon tea and refreshments following the presentation.
About the property
- Two bedroom one bathroom
- First floor
- Open plan living
- Modern kitchen, laundry and appliances
- Quality carpets and fixtures
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Built in wardrobes
- CrimSafe doors
- Beautiful spacious balcony
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Spacious landscaped grounds and courtyards fully maintained
- Recreation centre
- Onsite office
* Images are indicative only
About the community
We look forward to you becoming part of this vibrant community. Chesterville Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them.
Our village offers support with community-based care options available from local providers. We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
Located in the south east Melbourne suburb of Cheltenham, the 49 unit community is just 200 metres from Westfield Southland Shopping Centre and 20 minutes to Melbourne CBD, with medical services and public transport at the doorstep. These fully self-contained refurbished one and two-bedroom units are set amongst beautiful landscaped grounds with community areas, fully equipped hairdressing salon and a consulting room for residents’ convenience.
View more information about this community at:
About the location
Everything you could possibly imagine is within walking distance.
Cheltenham is home to major shopping centres such as Southland and the DFO, close to some of the best schools in Melbourne, has two train stations (Cheltenham and Southland), home to the top two golf courses in Australia (Royal Melbourne and Kingston Heath), full of parks, 5 minutes from the beach and only two suburbs down from Brighton.
There are plenty of amazing positives about this area including:
- There is an fantastic parkland everywhere, including an amazing park at the end of Farm Road
- The streets are generally well kept, and there is always plenty of on-street parking
- Public transport – buses everywhere, centralised around southland and the train station
- Every possible service, including lots of both premium and bulk billing doctors
- Great shopping at southland, every possible retailer and easy to get in and out of