- Heated Pool or Spa
- Gym / Wellness Centre
- Clubhouse or Bar
- Social Clubs / Activities
- Dining Room / Restaurant
- BBQ area / Gardens
- Lawn Bowls
- Computer Room
- Snooker table/s
- Mens Shed
- Shops nearby
- Hospital nearby
- Village bus
- Aged care on-site
- Manager on site
Special contact details
Please call Zuzana Nevidal on 1300 294 519 for further information.
Settle before 20 January 2020 and we will pay six months of your recurrent charges for you.
About the property
Stylish unit with level access and large balcony bathed by morning sun
Boasting a lovely, elevated outlook over our retirement community, this quality full brick, two bedroom unit features completely level access and very convenient proximity to lift access to your lock-up garage. Currently undergoing refurbishment, this character-filled home offers an ideal blend of low maintenance and comfort in a secure and friendly community environment.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining opening to wide undercover balcony
- bathed in morning sunshine
- Completely level entry framed by picturesque gardens to help future-proof
- your access requirements
- Two double bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling built-in robes.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom plus main bathroom with enclosed
- internal laundry
- Quality kitchen with stone benchtops, polyurethane cabinets and stainless
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Conveniently located lift access to basement and lock-up garage
- 24 hour call assistance, cable and internet ready
- Easy, level stroll through community gardens to our social, dining and
- sporting facilities
About the community
Set amongst landscaped gardens, this warm and inviting community has been designed to offer you a comfortable and peaceful lifestyle at whatever pace you choose.
It’s time to embrace a carefree, relaxed retirement with Constitution Hill’s range of on-site resort-style facilities, communal spaces and community rooms tailored to your needs. Constitution Hill has been designed and built for low maintenance living, ready for you to move in and start enjoying your new lifestyle. Community spaces and landscaped grounds are all maintained for you. Settling in Moving in to your new home should be as easy as possible so we have made a range of services available to ensure that it is. We can also recommend a trusted removalist.
Keeping our community safe and sound is a top priority Friendly management, an on-site 24-hour emergency call system, CCTV security and sign-in requirements for tradespeople are all in place for your peace of mind.
View more information about this community at:
About the location
Just 26 km from Sydney’s CBD, Northmead is located close to a number of major shopping, commercial and cultural Centres including Parramatta and Castle Hill.
There is plenty to discover and explore in the local Parramatta area and the surrounding Hills District.
The village is located just few kilometres from Westmead Hospital.
Regular buses also stop at the Village and Residents can take advantage of a regular shuttle service with the community bus.