- Pet friendly
- Heated Pool or Spa
- Gym / Wellness Centre
- Clubhouse or Bar
- Social Clubs / Activities
- Dining Room / Restaurant
- BBQ area / Gardens
- Community Vege Garden
- Lawn Bowls
- Computer Room
- Snooker table/s
- Mens Shed
- Caravan / RV storage
- Beach nearby
- Shops nearby
- Golf course nearby
- Hospital nearby
- Boat storage
- Village bus
- Secure Access
- Manager on site
Special contact details
Please contact Stefanie Johnson on (08) 9557 1998 for further information.
Open for inspection Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm.
About the property
This new villa is perfect for those wanting to downsize but continue to enjoy the benefits of living in a freestanding home.
Villa 134 Features include:
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Single car garage with remote control door and internal access
- Open plan living design that opens onto a large, undercover alfresco area
- No steps and level entryway
- Wide corridors and doorways for easy mobility
- Step-free shower
- Stone benchtops in kitchen
- Soft close kitchen cabinets
- Split system heating and cooling
- 24 hour emergency call system
Not sure if retirement village living is for you? Stockland Affinity Village offers a free two week trial stay^ where you can experience village life with full access to facilities and services. All you need to do is book your stay and pack your bags!
Prices correct as at 28 October 2019. Exit fees and other charges are payable. For details call 1800 72 71 70.Subject to availability. Photographs and illustrations are indicative only. Furniture not included. ^Subject to terms and conditions. Please speak to your Sales Professional for more details relating to the free trial stay. The free trial stay is only available at selected villages and for a maximum of two weeks.
About the community
Stockland Affinity Village offers a vibrant community where you’ll be surrounded friendly neighbours and a caring village team. Beautifully designed, the heart of the village features a modern, vibrant Clubhouse.
Clubhouse Features include:
- Heated indoor swimming pool and gym
- Hair salon with visiting hairdresser
- Consulting room for visiting health professionals
- Billiards room
- Bar/café area
- Dance floor
- Lounge with fireplace
- Indoor dining area
- Media room
- Craft room
- A full activities calendar where residents can join in as much or as little as they like.
Other Village facilities include:
- Outdoor BBQ and undercover dining area
- Bowling green
- Children’s playground, perfect for visiting grandkids
- Leisure vehicle parking
View more information about this community at:
About the location
Stockland Affinity Village offers gated, over 55’s living in a location that allows residents to enjoy an abundance of amenities in the surrounding area including:
- Across from Stockland Baldivis shopping centre featuring Aldi, Coles, Woolworths and Kmart, as well as a dining precinct and speciality stores
- Health services including Baldivis Family Medical Centre and Central Baldivis Physiotherapy
- Parklands including Baldivis Dog Park, Rivergums Park and Lake Walyungup
- Warnbro, Port Kennedy and Waikiki beaches
- Warnbro train station and entry/exit ramp to the Kwinana Freeway.
It’s the perfect location for residents to lock up and leave for a quick getaway, with the added peace of mind that their home will be watched over by the village team and residents.