- Gym / Wellness Centre
- Social Clubs / Activities
- BBQ area / Gardens
- Community Vege Garden
- Computer Room
- Shops nearby
- Hospital nearby
- Village bus
- Aged care on-site
- Secure Access
Special contact details
Please contact Angela Baglin on (02) 8834 6100 for more information.
About the property and Village
We provide a life enriching environment where people can be themselves.
- Nestled in a leafy corner of Kings Langley
- Brand new, spacious units with disability access and emergency call buttons.
- Emphasis on the physical nature of our units to cater to life’s changing needs without disruption
- Continuum of care where on site expertise delivers diverse care needs at any stage you need it
- Well groomed and neat gardens for a leisurely stroll in the sun
- 24/7 Registered Nurse on call
- Online connectivity so you can stay in touch
- Active Social Club for making friends and having fun
- Movie Nights
- Bus Outings
- Weekly Exercise Classes
- Church on-site
- Close to shops – 450 metres to Kings Langley Village Shops
- T-Link bus routes and suburban rail links from nearby Blacktown
- Located close to excellent medical and specialist care serviced by Blacktown Hospital & Norwest Private Hospital
View more information about this village at:
About the location
The Kings Langley Village is situated near the hub of Blacktown in Sydney’s West and 300 metres from the Kings Langley shopping Centre. T-Link bus route and surburban rail links from nearby Blacktown. Located close to excellent medical and specialist care, serviced by Blacktown Hospital.